Travis Scott will perform on Friday, June 30, 2023, starting with 5.30 Read more [...]
The I-DAYS Festival 2023 will take place during the months of June and July, 2023, at the Ippodromo Snai Milano Trenno, in Milan.
SHORT HISTORY OF THE I-DAYS FESTIVAL
Formerly known as the Independent Days Festival, the I-DAYS Festival was born in 1999, in Bologna. The 2009 and 2018 editions were held in Milan, and the 2016 and 2017 editions took place in Monza, near Milan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 edition of the festival was first postponed to 2021, and then rescheduled to 2022.
Over time, many important bands and artists performed on the stage of the festival, among which we can mention Blink-182, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Muse, Coldplay, Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, Deep Purple, Arcade Fire, Green Day, Radiohead, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, The Killers, Placebo and Liam Gallagher.
To date, the I-DAYS Festival holds the record for paying guests at an Italian music festival, with over 210,000 tickets sold at the 2017 edition held in Monza.
THE LINEUP OF THE I-DAYS FESTIVAL 2023
So far, the names announced for the I-Days Festival 2023 are:
- Thursday, June 22, starting with 6.00 pm: Florence + The Machine > Buy Ticket
- Friday, June 23, starting with 6.00 pm: Rosalia > Buy Ticket
- Saturday, June 24, starting with 6.00 pm: Paolo Nutini > Buy Ticket
- Friday, June 30, starting with 5.30 pm: Travis Scott > Buy Ticket
- Saturday, July 1, starting with 5.30 pm: The Black Keys + Liam Gallagher + Nothing But Thieves > Buy Ticket
- Sunday, July 2, starting with 5.30 pm: Red Hot Chili Peppers > Buy Ticket
- Saturday, July 15, starting with 5.30 pm: Arctic Monkeys > Buy Ticket
THE VENUES OF THE I-DAYS FESTIVAL 2023
Ippodromo Milano Trenno is a new arena created by Snaitech within the historic equestrian center of San Siro Racetrack (Ippodromo Snai – San Siro). The space is destined for the organization of major musical events and festivals, a beautiful urban location surrounded by greenery.
The closest Metro stop is San Siro Stadio, on the Metro Line M5, located about 1 kilometer away. The closest bus stop, located a few tens of meters away, is in Via Pinerolo 76, on the bus Line 78. The closest tram stop is San Siro Stadio, located about 1.5 kilometers away, on the tram Line 16.
Find a place to stay