Present since 1937 in the historic center of Bologna, Ristorante Bolognese is located in an enviable position, close to major hotels, the railway station, the bus station, and a stone’s throw from the central Via Indipendenza.
The restaurant, once used as a coal deposit, has a characteristic exposed stone ceiling with vaults, an architectural detail typical of old Bologna. The result is the right atmosphere, intimate and welcoming, in which to propose the typical dishes of the Emilian and Bolognese tradition.
The presence of two rooms with a capacity of about 25 seats each makes it particularly suitable for business lunches, dinners or for groups. The Bolognese restaurant has an air-conditioned environment and, in summer, it also has a cozy outdoor veranda.
The kitchen is directed by chef Alfredo Morisi with his twenty years of teaching in the old hotel school in Bologna and numerous experiences in the city’s historic restaurants.
HOW TO GET THERE
The restaurant is about 240 meters away from Bologna Centrale, the main train station of the city. The closest bus station is Stazione Centrale, about 110 meters away from the restaurant.